A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Ma Luciana Holgado-Cocjin:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Child Development
- Down Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Holgado-Cocjin graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Holgado-Cocjin has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Central Dupage Hospital
- Provena Mercy Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Ma Luciana Holgado-Cocjin MD is a female Pediatrician, has 23 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Ma Luciana Holgado-Cocjin practice?
- Dr. Ma Luciana Holgado-Cocjin has 3 office locations.
Dr. Ma Luciana Holgado-Cocjin practices Pediatrics near Saint Charles, IL.
Additional practice locations include: North Aurora, IL and Bloomingdale, IL.
See Saint Charles Pediatricians.