A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Coimbra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Coimbra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Coimbra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Risk Pregnancy
- Hot Flashes
- House Calls
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Coimbra graduated from Univ Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coimbra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria De Lourdes Coimbra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Coimbra practice?
- Dr. Maria Coimbra has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Coimbra practices Family Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Primary Care Doctors.