A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Coimbra:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Coimbra is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Coimbra
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Coimbra Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Coimbra, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Chronic Fatigue Syndrome
- Eating Disorders
- High Risk Pregnancy
- House Calls
- PMS (Premenstrual Syndrome)
- Sleep Disorders
- Weight Loss
Education & Awards
Dr. Coimbra graduated from Univ Federal De Pernambuco, Recife. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Coimbra has 1 hospital affiliations:
- McAllen Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria De Lourdes Coimbra MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 18 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Coimbra practice?
- Dr. Maria Coimbra has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Coimbra practices Family Medicine near McAllen, TX.
See McAllen Primary Care Doctors.