Dr. Maria Collado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Collado?

Asthma

Asthma

Have you seen Dr. Maria Collado?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

April 27th, 2016

highly recommended office

December 19th, 2015

I love Dr. Collado. This is 3rd office we followed her to. My son just turned 20 and my daughter 15 we've been going to her 18 yrs. She is sooo sweet. My son still goes to her does not wAnt to change to a regular doctor until he has to. Staff has always been very nice to us.

June 23rd, 2015

i absolute love her

December 3rd, 2012

Never turned away!

March 8th, 2012

What a difference some time makes!

WOW what a turn around, someone must have been reading these negative comments. The office renovations look terrific, they match Dr. Collado's charming personality. The staff is so much nicer, and yes they are the same ones, one of the young ladys can still use some lessons in smiling, but over all things are getting done. Great job Dr. Collado we love you! Jen please smile you are such a beautiful young lady

January 13th, 2012

love it =)

I love both doctors.they are very good on following up with my son.they call me evry night to see how my son was doing.when he was sick. they take care of kids very good.very patient and so kind enough to answer their phones at 3 am.and the staff who are so sweet and upbeat. especially dessa who has a sweet smile on her face and gentle on giving shots with my son.and katrina who always do my referrals on the same day and so sweet with the kids. i highly recommend this office.

January 11th, 2012

Love Dr. Collado and Dr. A.

We love Dr. Collado and Dr. A - always so sweet and very proactive. One time when my son was 2 he had a very bad stomach flu, Dr. A called every other day to see how he was doing. And whenever I call with question, a doctor always calls me back within an hour.

September 22nd, 2011

Love dr. collado! Hate the staff!

I am currently researching other doctors in the area because as much as I love dr. collado, i am fed up with the front desk staff at her office. Not to mention the fact that the office itself is not very clean looking.

August 2nd, 2011

HORRIBLE STAFF...UNPROFESSIONAL OFFICE

This dctr's office has the worst employees...they are rude, SOOO UNkid-friendly, miserable, and have gotten the dosages wrong on prescriptions called in several times. I call the office to get a dctr, and do not receive a callback for HOURS!! I have to call multiple times for the same issues, and my problems seem unimportant to them. I do not like the feeling that I am "wasting their time". I have since left this office, and it was a long time coming. Found a great dctr office and so glad I did!!!

July 22nd, 2011

great drs horrible staff

I love the two drs at this practice. they are excellent at what they do and are very friendly, caring, and trustworthy. The only reason why i left is because they have the worst staff! I have had nothing but problem after problem with authorizations, getting paperwork faxed, etc. I should not have to call multiple times over the course of multiple days to get something insurance related handled correctly. I eventually gave up and did the work myself on two different occasions. The office staff also is not the friendliest Such a shame because i really liked the drs.

April 12th, 2011

12 years with Dr Collado and we Love her

My entire family Love Dr Collado. She has the best Bedside manner I've ever seen. When we see her at the mall she knows us by first name and remember's what activities my kids are in.When I call to make a sick appointment for any of my kids she gets them in that day.I love her so much my husband and I now use her husband as our primary care and he has the same work ethic as she. They are both top notch.I recommend her to all new mother's!!!

December 15th, 2010

Saved our son's life!

Dr. Collado saved our son's life. He had a very high fever at 3 weeks old and she admitted him into the hospital immediately. She ordered a battery of tests including a spinal tap, and it's because of her we found out that he had an incarcerated hernia and was septic. Had we not been in the hospital, he would have died. She called us even after we were transferred to a hospital she didn't have rights to practice in. She called several times in the following days to see how he was doing. He was finally released after two surgeries and 12 days of IV antibiotics. She is amazing! I trust her immensely!