A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Colombo, MD is board certified in Diagnostic Radiology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Colombo graduated from University of Rochester .More Education & Awards
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Colombo accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Arizona - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Health Choice Arizona - 2 plans
- ODS Health Plans - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Colombo:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Colombo practice?
Dr. Maria Colombo practices Diagnostic Radiology and Vascular & Interventional Radiology near Scottsdale, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Phoenix, AZ and Wickenburg, AZ.
See Scottsdale Radiologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Colombo, Dr. Marlyn Colombo, Dr. Marybeth Colombo, Dr. Mimi Colombo, Dr. Marianne Colombo, Dr. Polly Colombo, Dr. Marisela Colombo, Dr. My Colombo