A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Colon is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Colon
Eating Disorders Patient Education Read all about treatments and doctors to see for various eating disorders by reading our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Colon Learn More
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from Universidad Central Del Caribe, Bayamon.
Dr. Colon has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Tampa James A. Haley Va Medical Center
- James A. Haley Veterans Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria E Colon MD is a female General Practitioner, has 21 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Colon practice?
- Dr. Maria Colon has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Colon practices General Practice near New Port Richey, FL.
See New Port Richey General Practitioners.