A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Colon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Colon graduated from Ponce School of Medicine .
Dr. Colon has 1 hospital affiliations:
- University Of Illinois Medical Center At Chicago
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Colon MD is a female Obstetrician , has 8 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria Colon practice?
- Dr. Maria Colon has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Colon practices Obstetrics near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Rockville, MD.
See Chicago Obstetricians & Gynecologists.