A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Copello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Copello is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Copello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Copello graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Copello has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
- Faulkner Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Victoria Copello MD is a female Internist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Copello practice?
- Dr. Maria Copello has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Copello practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists.