A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Copello is Excellent. Dr. Copello has been reviewed by 1 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Copello, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Copello graduated from Georgetown University, Washington. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Copello has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Faulkner Hospital
- Beth Israel Deaconess Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Copello accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 17 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Unicare - 12 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 2 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Copello:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria V. Copello practice?
Dr. Maria Copello practices Internal Medicine near Jamaica Plain, MA.
See Jamaica Plain Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Copello, Dr. Mamie Copello, Dr. Mara Copello, Dr. Mari Copello, Dr. Mariah Copello, Dr. Mariam Copello, Dr. Marian Copello, Dr. Mariana Copello