A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cordeiro:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cordeiro is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cordeiro, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Cordeiro graduated from McGill University Faculty Of Medicine, Montreal.
Dr. Cordeiro has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Rogue Valley Medical Center
- Providence Medford Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Eduarda Cordeiro MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 10 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Cordeiro practice?
- Dr. Maria Cordeiro has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Cordeiro practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Medford, OR.
See Medford Obstetricians & Gynecologists.