A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cortez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Cortez, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cortez graduated from University Of The Philippines Manila.
Dr. Cortez has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Battle Creek Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cortez MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Cortez practice?
- Dr. Maria Cortez has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Cortez practices Internal Medicine near Benton Harbor, MI.
See Benton Harbor Internists.