A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Costantini-Ferrando:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Costantini-Ferrando, Female Infertility Doctor is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Assisted Reproductive Techniques
- Female Infertility
- Sperm Donation or Egg Donation (Oocyte Donation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Costantini-Ferrando graduated from Cornell University, New York.
Dr. Costantini-Ferrando has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Englewood Hospital & Med Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Fausta Costantini-Ferrando MD and PHD is a female Reproductive Endorinologist, has 9 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Costantini-Ferrando practice?
- Dr. Maria Costantini-Ferrando has 7 office locations.
Dr. Maria Costantini-Ferrando practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Reproductive Endocrinology near Englewood, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Basking Ridge, NJ and Morristown, NJ.
See Englewood Obstetricians & Gynecologists.