Some ratings provided by DrScore.
by Dr Brent Shelley on Apr 13th, 2016

I would never consider another pediatrician. We love Dr Crawley!

Rude nurse show details Rude nurse
Nov 5th, 2015

The nurse is rude and unprofessional. They favor patients who have a history of living in Las Cruces so if you are from another state you'll be treated second class by her staff. They will lie to you just to keep you out of their hair. Their hours are short and if you have an emergency plan on going somewhere else.

Poor customer service at 9:30 am... show details Poor customer service at 9:30 am...
by Upset customer. on Aug 24th, 2015

I just called the switch my daughter to this doctor office. I asked the receptionist if she is taking new patients and simply replied."I don't know." She got my name and number I asked if she could check for me and she said okay I will bye bye and hung up on me. Very unprofessional.

Mar 18th, 2015

More doctors are needed like her

by Stephanie Slater on Mar 9th, 2015

She was great. Both my boys really liked her. They always call for her when they where sick. I had now problem getting them to go see her.

Jan 21st, 2015

Dr. Crawley is the best Physician In the region.

She show details She
by Pam Miller on Sep 1st, 2010

She Was My Dr And My Son"s Dr Too She is the Best Dr.

by Amy Marquez on May 19th, 2009

Dr. Crawley is always great when I take my son in for a visit, whether it is just a routine checkup or if he is not feeling well. She is always willing to answer any questions and explains everything in detail. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a professional pediatrician with tons of experience who truly cares about her patients!

by Jenni on May 18th, 2009

Dr. Crawley devotes her full attention to the concerns of parents and the development of her patients. She is willing to take the time to answer questions thoroughly and provides excellent materials for new parents in matters such as getting your child to fall asleep on her own and optimal diets for different ages.