Dr. Maria Crawley MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 27th, 2017
Excellent
All 3 of my children have been cared for by Dr. Crawley. Beginning with my son who is now 22 down to my youngest 7. The majority of her staff had been with her for years, from her office manager to her nurse. I love that when I call they remember me and my children by name, not just "another" patient. She's very thorough with her examinations and very good at explaining her findings. She makes sure that both my children and I understand clearly the diagnosis. I myself was cared for by her father, he was my pediatrician and he was wonderful, the apple didn't fall far fr the tree. As far as a previous commenter stating that the office staff was rude and short with them, they need to understand that this is a very busy office as Dr. Crawley is very busy and comes highly recommended by many. Therefore, the office manager gets flooded with calls and she takes care of a majority of it all herself. So yes, she maybe short and sweet, but don't let that lead you to believe anything else, but that she's is extremely busy! I highly recommend Dr. Crawley!!!

April 13th, 2016
I would never consider another pediatrician. We love Dr Crawley!

November 5th, 2015
Rude nurse
The nurse is rude and unprofessional. They favor patients who have a history of living in Las Cruces so if you are from another state you'll be treated second class by her staff. They will lie to you just to keep you out of their hair. Their hours are short and if you have an emergency plan on going somewhere else.

August 24th, 2015
Poor customer service at 9:30 am...
I just called the switch my daughter to this doctor office. I asked the receptionist if she is taking new patients and simply replied."I don't know." She got my name and number I asked if she could check for me and she said okay I will bye bye and hung up on me. Very unprofessional.

March 18th, 2015
More doctors are needed like her

March 9th, 2015
She was great. Both my boys really liked her. They always call for her when they where sick. I had now problem getting them to go see her.

January 21st, 2015
Dr. Crawley is the best Physician In the region.

September 1st, 2010
She
She Was My Dr And My Son"s Dr Too She is the Best Dr.

May 19th, 2009
Dr. Crawley is always great when I take my son in for a visit, whether it is just a routine checkup or if he is not feeling well. She is always willing to answer any questions and explains everything in detail. I would recommend her to anyone who wants a professional pediatrician with tons of experience who truly cares about her patients!

May 18th, 2009
Dr. Crawley devotes her full attention to the concerns of parents and the development of her patients. She is willing to take the time to answer questions thoroughly and provides excellent materials for new parents in matters such as getting your child to fall asleep on her own and optimal diets for different ages.

May 29th, 2017