A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Duran
Restless Leg Syndrome Patient Education Learn all about Restless Leg Syndrome symptoms and medical conditions that may cause RLS.Before Visiting Dr. Duran Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Duran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Cruz Duran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 14 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Duran practice?
- Dr. Maria Duran has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Duran practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Primary Care Doctors.