A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Duran:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Education & Awards
Dr. Duran graduated from The University of Toledo.
Dr. Duran has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Good Samaritan Regional Medical Ctr
- Legacy Emanuel Hospital & Health Ctr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Cristina Cruz Duran MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 13 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Duran practice?
- Dr. Maria Duran has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Duran practices Family Medicine near Beaverton, OR.
See Beaverton Primary Care Doctors.