inactive

Maria Cristina Khan MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.2

February 2nd, 2016
never again .
never again, check what you will be charge for, i had to call many times to verify why i was charged for a service that ,they didn't provide to my kids, i will never go back, all the stuff members needs to train how to do business in customer care.

April 22nd, 2014
sadly disapointed in dr khan staff so careless about pacients (belinda off. manager )
My dauther is 9 years old always seen by dr. Khan which is wonderful . She was kick out b/c i lost medicaid once davenport pediatrics i been strugling to get her back belinda the manager said she will call me its been 3 weeks am still waiting . I told belinda my dauther needed to see doctor bc shes sick and never got back . I made a apointment and staff refuse to give service so sad to see good doctors and very bad staff

July 29th, 2013
Knowledgeable and Caring Doctor
We have Dr. Maria Khan as our children's pediatrician since they were born. She is very knowledgeable, caring and understanding. Her diagnosis is accurate and her explanation of the issues and treatment is clear and concise. We also paged her a few times either late at night/very early in the morning or during weekends when 1 of our kids does not feel well. Every time, she called back almost immediately and helped walk us through with what to do and what the best options are. Under the treatment and care of Dr. Khan, our kids always get better and recover from their sickness. We trust Dr. Maria Khan.

July 22nd, 2013
Awesome Doctors!
Dr. Khan was very helpful and knowledgeable in diagnosing my child's condition. She's a doctor I can trust with my child's health. The staff can be abrupt at times specially when they're busy.

February 25th, 2013
andrea
shes awesome, great doctor

January 30th, 2013
Horrible!!!!!!!!!
Never. Never. Never. Will not give birth in a hospital she is associated with again!!!!

December 3rd, 2012
long waites
Ive been going to davenport pediatrics for over a year and the wait time just keep getting longer and longer. I showed up for a 9am appointment at 8:50. I finally saw a nurse at 9:45. Then they sent me and my 1 year old BACK out into the waiting room for another 30 ins before i saw a doctor. Time wtih an actual doctor was only 4 minutes!I'm not even sure who the doctor was because everytuime i go there i see a different doctor. Ridiculous. The waiting room is more like a cramped ailine ride with seats shoved together and sick kids mixing with heathly ones. No toys, no play area to kep the kids occupied. Its closer to home but i would rather drive farther to get quality service and someone who cares.

August 19th, 2012
Not pleasant to deal with.

July 26th, 2012
I really admire the doctors, they are very caring, great bedside manners, spend time explaining my concerns about my grandsons condition. I rate the doctors EXCELLENT.

May 4th, 2011
Worst Doctor, rude staff, very business minded set up
Wait time is like more tan an hour even though you have appointment and once you are there you have to wait until your turn comes otherwise you will be charged $ 25 late fees and if you refuse to pay they will send you threatening collection letters further they will reapply your past co pays to these so called skipped appointment charges and will tell you you have not paid the co pays their practices are very unethical. The staff is rude and unfriendly. Further in time of need the doctor is never there for you.

February 26th, 2010
Personally, Dr. Khan is a very nice person. BUT, this practice has to many patients. So many, in fact, that getting an appointment is next to impossible. The wait times are ridiculously long (pack a lunch)! I have actually left this practice after a mix up with my child's bloodwork (to me that is unacceptable).