A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cruz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cruz is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Cruz graduated from Memorial University Of Newfoundland, St Johns. She has 2 awards.
Dr. Cruz has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Soldiers & Sailors Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria L Cruz MD is a female General Practitioner, has 29 years of experience and practices in General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Cruz practice?
- Dr. Maria Cruz has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Cruz practices General Practice near Mansfield, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Wellsboro, PA.
See Mansfield Primary Care Doctors.