A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Cunanan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Cunanan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adolescent Medicine
- Women's Health
Education & Awards
Dr. Cunanan graduated from De La Salle University Health Sciences Campus, Dasmarinas.
Dr. Cunanan has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Sierra View District Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Emilia Perez Cunanan MD is a female Family Practitioner and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Cunanan practice?
- Dr. Maria Cunanan has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Cunanan practices Family Medicine near Porterville, CA.
See Porterville Primary Care Doctors.