A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Czerwinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Czerwinski is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Czerwinski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Czerwinski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Czerwinski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- Crouse Hospital
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Helen Czerwinski MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- Where does Dr. Maria H. Czerwinski practice?
- Dr. Maria Czerwinski has 9 office locations.
Dr. Maria Czerwinski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Cobleskill, NY.
See Liverpool Obstetricians & Gynecologists.