A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Czerwinski:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Czerwinski is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Czerwinski, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Czerwinski graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Czerwinski has 10 hospital affiliations:
- St Joseph's Hospital Health Center
- SUNY Upstate Medical University Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Czerwinski accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 3 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Excellus Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Univera Healthcare - 2 plans
- Fidelis Care - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria H. Czerwinski practice?
Dr. Maria Czerwinski practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Obstetrics, and Ophthalmology near Liverpool, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Syracuse, NY and Oakbrook Terrace, IL.
See Liverpool Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Liverpool Ophthalmologists.