Dr. Maria Dangelo Is this you?

9 Ratings • 1 Comment

2.3

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Maria Dangelo?

Careless action on patient

Posted on September 28th, 2016

My son saw Dr. D'Angelo in 2016 after he had an extreme abdominal pain and vomiting in the night before. He also developed a fever (103.5 degree) before we saw the doctor. We waited for about 45min in the office to see Dr. D'Angelo and it only took Dr. D'Angelo about 5min, by talking, to diagnose him as stomach virus and sent us to home without any testing. She did not even touch my son's stomach to test his pain. My son's appendix had inflated 3 times and broken into two pieces when we sent him to the hospital four days later . He had an extreme pain and life-threatening process. Such careless action from Dr. D'Angelo complicated my son's situation or could result in worse condition. Shame on her. I will rate her Zero if I could.

Posted on May 20th, 2017