A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bautista is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bautista, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bautista has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Riza D Bautista MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 15 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Maria Bautista has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Bautista practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.