Learn more about Dr. Maria Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bautista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bautista
Gout Patient Education Read our patient education guide for Gout, uric acid crystal deposits and causes of this type of arthritis.Before Visiting Dr. Bautista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bautista, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bautista has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Riza D Bautista MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Maria Bautista has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bautista practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.