Learn more about Dr. Maria Bautista:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Bautista is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Bautista
GERD Patient Education Learn all about GERD or gastroesopageal reflux disease with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Bautista Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Bautista, MD is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Bautista graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Bautista has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St Bernard Hospital And Health Care Center
- Advocate Illinois Masonic Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Riza D Bautista MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 17 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria R. Bautista practice?
- Dr. Maria Bautista has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Bautista practices Family Medicine near Chicago, IL.
See Chicago Primary Care Doctors.