Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

3.0

Aug 19th, 2012

To me, Dr. Castro was rude and judgmental when she was subbing at Healthy Outloook. She did not listen to what I was saying because she had made up her mind before even asking questions. Her handshake was a wet as a noodle and her greeting insincere. She had an attitude and a manner that just made me want to get up and leave the exam room. I have never been so insulted and prejudged by someone who did not even know me.

Aug 14th, 2012

Without question Dr. Maria Castro is the best Primary Care doctor period. She takes her time with every patient and the time she took with me saved my life.

Good Physician bad RN show details Good Physician bad RN
Mar 10th, 2011

Dr. Maria Castro is a very good Physician with a very bad female RN with the worst communciation skills. I have changed Physicians because of this BAD RN calling me and attempting to speak with a condescending manner I didn't allow. I refuse to allow anyone to pay their bills of my health who doesn't respect their patient. I didn't list the name of one of the two Nurses in the office because she didn't provide a name when she called. Monique is the receptionist and is the best. If you are able to request the male nurse you will be fine.