A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Diaz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Diaz is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Diaz, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Diaz graduated from The University of Texas at Houston.
Dr. Diaz has 10 hospital affiliations:
- East Houston Regional Medical Center
- CHRISTUS St. Joseph Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Dolores Diaz MD is a female Ophthalmologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Diaz practice?
- Dr. Maria Diaz has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Diaz practices Ophthalmology near Houston, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Pasadena, TX.
See Houston Ophthalmologists.