Learn more about Dr. Maria Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rivera
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Rivera Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
- Coler-Goldwater Spec Hosp&Nurs Fac - Goldwater
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del-Carmen Rivera MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Maria Rivera has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rivera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wappingers Falls, NY.
Additional practice locations include: New York, NY and Yorktown Heights, NY.
See Wappingers Falls Physiatrists.