A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rivera:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rivera is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Rivera graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Rivera has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Harlem Hospital Center
- Hospital for Joint Diseases Orthopaedic Institute
- Coler-Goldwater Spec Hosp&Nurs Fac - Goldwater
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del-Carmen Rivera MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Rivera practice?
- Dr. Maria Rivera has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Rivera practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Wappingers Falls, NY.
See Wappingers Falls Physiatrists.