A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Da Costa:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Da Costa is Good.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Da Costa
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Da Costa Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Da Costa graduated from New York Medical College, Valhalla.
Dr. Da Costa has 5 hospital affiliations:
- New Britain General Hospital
- Hartford Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Manuela Da Costa MD is a female Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria M. Da Costa practice?
- Dr. Maria Da Costa has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Da Costa practices Psychiatry near New Britain, CT.
See New Britain Psychiatrists.