A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Dajoyag-Mejia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Dajoyag-Mejia
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Dajoyag-Mejia Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Dajoyag-Mejia, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Dajoyag-Mejia graduated from University Of The East, Ramon Magsaysay Memorial Medical Center, Quezon.
Dr. Dajoyag-Mejia has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Houston Veterans Affairs Medical Center
- Michael E. Debakey Va Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Aurora P Dajoyag-Mejia MD is a female Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 16 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria A. Dajoyag-Mejia practice?
- Dr. Maria Dajoyag-Mejia has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Dajoyag-Mejia practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation and Spinal Cord Injury Medicine near Houston, TX.
See Houston Physiatrists.