A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Daly:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Daly is Excellent.
|Spends Time with Me||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Daly graduated from Philadelphia College of Osteopathic Medicine. She has 1 awards.
Dr. Daly has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Jackson Memorial Hospital
- Sutter Solano Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Frances Daly DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 27 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Daly practice?
- Dr. Maria Daly has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Daly practices Family Medicine near Miami, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Opa Locka, FL and Vallejo, CA.
See Miami Family Physicians.