Primary Care Doctor, Family Practitioner

Jan 13th, 2016

Excellent in all ways.

I AM SMALL BUSINESS OWNER . show details I AM SMALL BUSINESS OWNER .
by JALE JANE SMITH on Nov 30th, 2015

I SEE DR . CEKAN , MANY YEARS . I LOVE MY DOCTOR , SHE IS POLITE , KIND , FRIENDLY . SHE SEE ME NOT A DOLLAR SIGN BUT SEE ME AS A HUMAN BEING . THIS IS PRICELESS FOR ME . THERE FOR , MANY YEARS I RECOMMEND DR . CEKAN , TO OTHERS AS MUCH AS I CAN . SHE DESERVES THIS .

by David Peabody on Aug 28th, 2015

A truly excellent practitioner, patient and thoughtful with an abundance of consideration.

Jul 9th, 2015

Excellent staff and doctor. She is caring, listens and takes her time.

Jun 23rd, 2015

Excellent!!! Smart, pleasant! Everything you want your doctor to be!

Exceptional Doctor show details Exceptional Doctor
Jul 5th, 2013

I've been seeing Dr. Cekan for about 7 years, her office has moved and I FOLLOW! She is very caring, knowledgeable and takes a personal interest in her patients. This is coming from someone with a phobia of Doctors, needles, all things medical. She is great!

May 23rd, 2013

Dr. Cekan went over and beyond her call of duty for me. Even though her schedule was booked, she managed to find the time to squeeze me in. Throughout the thorough exam, Dr. Cekan maintained a warm smile and was very friendly. Dr. Cekan reminded me that she is only a phone call away - and that I could call her over a long holiday weekend if I needed anything.

Jul 29th, 2012

Very professional, good dr. I recommend her. My husband is also her patient.

Feb 22nd, 2012

She is very knowledgeable, very professional and answers all of you questions. She is far from where I live but good doctors are hard to find, I'm glad she's my doctor.

Mar 17th, 2009

She has a wonderful approach and demeanor - Dr. Cekan is awesome, as is her entire staff! Kind and caring....