A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Levy accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 3 plans
- Cook Children’s Health Plan - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 1 plan
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Evercare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Levy practice?
Dr. Maria Levy practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.