A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Levy:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Levy is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Levy, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Levy graduated from University of Mississippi , Jackson.
Dr. Levy has 4 hospital affiliations:
- Cook Children's Medical Center
- Vanderbilt University Med Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Del Pilar C Levy MD is a female Pediatrician, has 12 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Levy practice?
- Dr. Maria Levy has 5 office locations.
Dr. Maria Levy practices Pediatrics near Fort Worth, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Arlington, TX.
See Fort Worth Pediatricians.