Dr. Maria Del Sol Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Del Sol?

April 10th, 2015

Dr. Maria J. Del Sol is very professional and caring.

Dr. Maria J. Del Sol is very professional and caring. She really made me feel important and showed me that she cares about my well being. I recommend Dr. Del Sol to every person that needs assistance from an excellent doctor and human being.

February 18th, 2015

Time is money Doc

I was fine with everything except the wait time. My treatment required constant medication adjustment and that meant many follow up appointments. Each and every time I had to wait 30+ minutes to see the doctor along with a full waiting room of patients. I informed the doctor that I was stopping treatment from her for the long wait times. Very unccurtious on her part. I would give her 4 stars if not for this

December 19th, 2014

Never go here. They don't know how to treat anyone with respect. You will sit in the waiting room 4 hours past your appointed deadline, and they'll act as if it was your fault .

August 27th, 2014

During each of my visits, Dr. Del Sol only gave me no more than 15 minutes of her time. Always in a hurry and looking only at the computer, this doctor was more worried about typing and rushing through the appointment, than listening and talking to me. I have nothing positive to say about her.

September 13th, 2013

She is great!!

February 11th, 2013

i have been to many psychiatrists and never was pleased with any of them. Dr Del Sol is an amazing psychiatrist, and that is very rare to fine. she truly is very compassionate and is devoted to her work, it shows. i have recommended her to many and will continue to ..

July 31st, 2012

Great doctor

She is awesome!!! 1. She listens and most of all cares!!! 2. Takes her time!! 3. Opens her heart and gives honest opion 4. She not a dr to liable kids she really wants to help. Not just medicate n go!!! Allll and allll she is a wonderful doctor the town of homestead lucky to have her I will recomend her most diffiently ! Thank you dr delsol n her staff

March 23rd, 2012

I saw another doctor for my son and didnt like him at all. Dr. Del Sol is the best she cares and wants to help. Doctors like her are very rare.

September 24th, 2011

She's nice!

I had never been to a psychiatrist ever, for anything. She made me feel comfortable from the start, and she asked me questions. She also listened to what I had to say and gave her honest opinion. She made me feel very comfortable and treated me nicely. She was dead on about my prescription, and I feel like she really wants me to feel better. I definitely recommend her.

May 15th, 2010

My TIME IS IMPORTANT

Get your schedule together and work with it!!!!! I will never come back to see you.

Doctor's Response

Please recognize the public institution I was employed for at that time had much difficulty with their appointment system. I am no longer affiliated with that institution. I apologize for the inconvenience they may have caused you.

SHOW