A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Delioukina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Delioukina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Delioukina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Delioukina graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Delioukina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- City of Hope National Medical Center
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria L Delioukina MD is a female Internist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Delioukina practice?
- Dr. Maria Delioukina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Delioukina practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: West Hollywood, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, and Duarte Oncologists.