A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Delioukina:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Delioukina is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Delioukina
Seasonal Allergies Patient Education Vitals patient education guide for information about seasonal allergies such as hay fever, eye and mold allergies.Before Visiting Dr. Delioukina Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Delioukina, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Hematology.
- She has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myelomonocytic Leukemia
- Deep Vein Thrombosis
- Hepatitis C
- Myelodysplastic Syndromes
Education & Awards
Dr. Delioukina graduated from First Leningrad I P Pavlov Medical Institute, St Petersburg.
Dr. Delioukina has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Mayo Newhall Memorial Hospital
- Cedars-Sinai Medical Center
- City of Hope National Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria L Delioukina MD is a female Internist, has 24 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Delioukina practice?
- Dr. Maria Delioukina has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Delioukina practices Internal Medicine, Hematology, and Medical Oncology near Duarte, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Los Angeles, CA.
See Duarte Internists, Duarte Hematologists, and Duarte Oncologists.