A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Delrosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Delrosario is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Delrosario, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
- She has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Kidney Dialysis (Renal Dialysis)
- Kidney Disease
- Lupus Nephritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Delrosario graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.
Dr. Delrosario has 9 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent's Hospital
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delrosario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 13 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 4 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Delrosario practice?
Dr. Maria Delrosario practices Nephrology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nephrologists.