A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Del Rosario is Excellent. Dr. Del Rosario has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 2 comments. The rating is 4 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Del Rosario, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario graduated from Pennsylvania State University, Hershey.More Education & Awards
Dr. Del Rosario has 8 hospital affiliations:
- St. Vincent`s Hospital
- UMASS Memorial Medical Center-Memorial Campus
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Del Rosario accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Tufts Health Plans - 7 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Massachusetts - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Boston Medical Center Health Net Plan - 2 plans
- Health New England - 6 plans
- Network Health - 2 plans
- Evercare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Fallon Community Health Plan (FCHP) - 6 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Del Rosario:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Del Rosario practice?
Dr. Maria Del Rosario practices Nephrology near Worcester, MA.
See Worcester Nephrologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Del Rosario, Dr. Marlyn Del Rosario, Dr. Marybeth Del Rosario, Dr. Mimi Del Rosario, Dr. Marianne Del Rosario, Dr. Polly Del Rosario, Dr. Marisela Del Rosario, Dr. My Del Rosario