A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Delvecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Delvecchio, Internal Medicine & Aesthetic Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Cosmetic Surgery (Aesthetic Procedures)
- Dermal Fillers
- Hormone Replacement Therapy (HRT)
- Laser Hair Removal
- Preventive Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.
Dr. Delvecchio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria B Delvecchio MD is a female Internist, has 29 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Delvecchio practice?
- Dr. Maria Delvecchio has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Delvecchio practices Internal Medicine near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See Nutley Internists.