A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Delvecchio, Internal Medicine & Aesthetic Medicine is Excellent. Dr. Delvecchio has been reviewed by 20 patients who have provided 8 comments. The rating is 3.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio graduated from UMDNJ, Newark.More Education & Awards
Dr. Delvecchio has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Monmouth Medical Center
- Clara Maass Medical Center
- Newark Beth Israel Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Delvecchio accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 18 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 8 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 3 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 3 plans
- Cigna - 14 plans
- Humana - 5 plans
- Healthfirst - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Delvecchio:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria B. Delvecchio practice?
Dr. Maria Delvecchio practices Internal Medicine near Nutley, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Montclair, NJ.
See Nutley Internists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Delvecchio, Dr. Marlyn Delvecchio, Dr. Marybeth Delvecchio, Dr. Mimi Delvecchio, Dr. Marianne Delvecchio, Dr. Polly Delvecchio, Dr. Marisela Delvecchio, Dr. My Delvecchio