Dr. Maria Demario DO Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Newtown Square, PA

February 16th, 2015
Dr. Maria Demario saved my life. What more is there to say.......she is dedicated, caring, and very accurate. Her staff is wonderful!

September 4th, 2012
HORRIBLE STAFF
I USE TO GO THERE NICE GIRL UP FRONT AND WORKED IN THE BACK THE WOMAN WHO WORKS THERE CANT SPEAK ENGLISH, AND IS HARD TO UNDERSTAND. GET A NEW OFFICE STAFF.

February 15th, 2012
Dr Demario is great!
Dr. Demario is great but her office staff is horrible (with the exception of Sue). When Dr Papa joined the practice the office staff changed and they are rude, ignorant and just don't care. Dr DeMario has been my doctor for 20 years and I stay with her becuase she has been so good to me but every time I go I consider switching to someone new and would no longer recommend her to a friend.

August 16th, 2011
PRO
DR. DIMARIO DOES A NICE JOB, HER STAFF HOWEVER IS TERRIBLE. "AGAIN"...FOR THE 2ND TIME IN A ROW THEY SCREWED UP MY MEDICINE AT THE PHARMACY, 4TH TIME TOTAL...VERY LONG WAIT, YOU CANT UNDERSTAND THE ONE GIRL WORKING THERE, AND EITHER THE STAFF OR DR. PAPA FORGETS TO DO CERTAIN BLOOD TESTS SO THEN IT HAS TO BE RE-DONE...WASTED MY TIME THERE. IM SWITCHING...DR. DIMARIO IS GOOD, IF U CAN GET APPT. WITH HER.

February 1st, 2011
Who cares about her politics... she's hot, sensitive, caring, and smart!

November 15th, 2010
vivacious1
I have already commented on the excellent care I receive from Dr. DeMario and her staff, but would like to add that this is not a forum to rate her on her politics but on the level and quality of the care you are given. I may not agree with her politics either, but I feel she is a very good doctor!

November 11th, 2010
Happy Patient
It is my opinion that without Dr DeMario I would probably be dead. Eleven years ago I came to her with extreme rheumatoid symptoms and instead of treating just the symptoms she realized something unusual was occuring and sent me to diagnostic specialists who discovered that I had Wegners Granulomatosis an extremely rare auto immune disease. It appeared in my kidney the normal diagnosis time is 12-15 months with a high fatality rate within 3 years mine was diagnosed in 6 weeks and My kidney is in good shape after more than a decade of treatment.

October 16th, 2010
Wonderful!
I think it is funny that all the negative comments come AFTER DR Demario made a commercial using her right to express her opnion!! I have never in my entire time that I have been Dr Demario's patient (which is 15 years) have EVER heard anything but positive reviews, and the #1 thing that people would say is how incredible her bedside manner is. She is so caring and thoughtful.Dedicates her LIFE to her patients, all the while having a family, donating her time and talents to charities for the elderly and children of fallen police officers. I would reccommend her to anyone, regardless of her political views. She has a right to do so, remember that. It does not ever come into a conversation in her office while caring for patients.

October 13th, 2010
Very little bed-side manner. Dr. Demario had decided on the diagnosis was my stomach problems were psycho-somatic before I could even finish telling her my medical history. I was made to feel like I was wasting her time.

September 26th, 2010
Physicians should not be doing TV commercials for politicians
Physician's job is to assist their patients in treating disease or preventing disease. Dr. Demario's commercial for Pat Toomey was suprising because the republican party has a long history of siding with pharmaceutical companies, large hospitals and protecting the salaries of doctors over patient welfare and bringing down costs of medial care, cost of insurance, and cost of prescription drugs. I am now looking for a different physician as I just lost all respect for Dr.

September 24th, 2010
Disappointed
She was rude, unknowledgeable, and seemed to not care!!! She was more in a hurry to rush me through without listening. Very disappointed in her bedside manner. I would NOT recommend her or her practice.

September 24th, 2010
I hope Dr.Demario spends as much time with her patients as she does proselytizing about politico Toomey. As Hippocrates said: First do no harm". This should also apply to physicians taking political positions on divisive topics. Why doesn't she just wear a button that says " I am a Republican"; that would be more honest.