Dr. Maria Devita MD Patient Reviews

3.8
  • 4 reviews

May 11th, 2015
The best Nephrologist
There is nobody like Dr.DVita. She is an expert in her field but it is her compassion and understanding that seperates her from other physicians. She has called me at 10:00 p.m. on a Friday night, and at 7:30 a.m.in the morning to tell me important info and thus mitigating my fears.If you have to see a nephrologist ,why would you go to anybody else? And she listens to you. You never feel rushed.

November 24th, 2013
Kidney transplant patient
Dr. DeVita treated both me and my sister for Polycystic Kidney Disease. She explained everything thoroughly and non-hysterically and made the process as easy as could be. She saved me from going thru dialysis by suggesting I go straight to transplant without going thru dialysis. She is warm and friendly, upbeat, compassionate, extremely knowledgeable and effective. I suppose I owe her my life. I recommend her without hesitation.

June 12th, 2013
The Best Doctor
Dr.Davita is a different breed of doctor. She will contact you from 7:30 in the morning , until 10:30 at night on Friday, if the contact is warranted. She is compassionate, and controls your blood pressure with gradual implementation of medicines. She's great!

July 6th, 2010
Smart and caring
Is very busy, but when she's examining you, she really listens and gives you her complete attention. Down-to-earth, explains things well, good sense of humor, knows her stuff well. Only drawback for me is that she likes you to have your blood tests ahead of your appt with her, which for me is yet another appt I've got to make, but it does make sense.