A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Robles:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Robles is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Robles
Bipolar Disorder Patient Education Learn all about symptoms, treatments and medications of bipolar disorder by reading our BD patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Robles Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
ADHD in Adults
Major Depressive Disorder
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Robles, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Robles graduated from University Of The City Of Manila.
Dr. Robles has 1 hospital affiliations:
- North Dakota State Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Diana Estabillo Robles MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Robles practice?
- Dr. Maria Robles has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Robles practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Jamestown, ND.
See Jamestown Psychiatrists.