A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Disalvo-Tuckman, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Disalvo-Tuckman graduated from St. George`s University, West Indies. She has 2 awards.
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Disalvo-Tuckman accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- UPMC Health Plan - 6 plans
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Gateway Health Plan - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Disalvo-Tuckman:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Disalvo-Tuckman practice?
Dr. Maria Disalvo-Tuckman practices Pediatrics near Reading, PA.
See Reading Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Molly Disalvo-Tuckman, Dr. Marlyn Disalvo-Tuckman, Dr. Marybeth Disalvo-Tuckman, Dr. Mimi Disalvo-Tuckman, Dr. Marianne Disalvo-Tuckman, Dr. Polly Disalvo-Tuckman, Dr. Marisela Disalvo-Tuckman, Dr. My Disalvo-Tuckman