Learn more about Dr. Maria Doherty:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Doherty is Satisfactory.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Doherty, MD is board certified in Pediatrics.
Education & Awards
Dr. Doherty graduated from Cebu Institute Of Medicine.
Dr. Doherty has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Oak Hill Hospital
- Spring Hill Regional Hospital
- Brooksville Regional Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Doherty accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 2 plans
- Americhoice - 1 plan
- Cigna - 8 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 3 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 16 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria Doherty practice?
Dr. Maria Doherty practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Critical Care Medicine near Brooksville, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, FL.
See Brooksville Pediatricians.