A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Dongas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Dongas is Good.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Dongas, MD is board certified in Neurology.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Electroencephalography (EEG)
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Dongas graduated from Saint Louis University.
Dr. Dongas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Horizon Medical Center
- Tennessee Christian Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria F Dongas MD is a female Neurologist, has 22 years of experience and practices in Neurology.
- Where does Dr. Maria F. Dongas practice?
- Dr. Maria Dongas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Dongas practices Neurology near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Spring Hill, TN and Dickson, TN.
See Nashville Neurologists.