A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Dorsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Dorsch is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Dorsch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsch graduated from Catholic University Of Daegu, Taegu.
Dr. Dorsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria D Dorsch MD is a female Pediatrician, has 30 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Dorsch practice?
- Dr. Maria Dorsch has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Dorsch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians and Dearborn Emergency Physicians.