A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Dorsch:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Dorsch, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Critical Care
- Emergency Medicine (Emergency Treatment)
- Newborn Medicine (Neonatology)
- Postoperative Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Dorsch graduated from Catholic University Of Daegu, Taegu.
Dr. Dorsch has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Henry Ford Wyandotte Hospital
- St. Joseph Mercy Oakland
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Dorsch accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 12 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 20 plans
- HealthPlus of Michigan - 5 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria D. Dorsch practice?
Dr. Maria Dorsch practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Emergency Medicine near Dearborn, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Sterling Heights, MI.
See Dearborn Pediatricians.