Dr. Maria Dos Santos Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Maria Dos Santos?

The lady needs her own psychiatrist

Posted on May 24th, 2016

Worst doctor visit of my life! Not only did she make racist comments - she treated me like a second class citizen and would only speak to my white husband.

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Took my child there for anxiety problems. Before she even spoke with my child accused me of "being a bad mother who probably takes drugs"

BAD

Posted on August 22nd, 2010

She is the worst doctor I have ever been to.She told me that my mom told her that I was the reason her life was so hard.My mom said NOTHING similar to that.Overall she was just completely rude and unprofessional .DO NOT set an appointment up with her.I warned you.

Adult ADHD