A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Dowell:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Dowell is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Dowell, MD is board certified in Pulmonary Disease, Pediatrics, and Pediatric Pulmonology.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Dowell graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Dowell has 1 hospital affiliations:
- The University of Chicago Medicine
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Louise Dowell MD is a female Internist, has 15 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Dowell practice?
- Dr. Maria Dowell has 4 office locations.
Dr. Maria Dowell practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Pulmonology, Internal Medicine, and Pulmonary Disease near Chicago, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Burr Ridge, IL.
See Chicago Pediatricians, Chicago Pulmonologists, and Chicago Internists.