A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Duenas:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Duenas, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Duenas graduated from Universidad Central Del Este (Uce), San Pedro De Macoris.
Dr. Duenas has 6 hospital affiliations:
- St. John Hospital & Medical Center
- St John Detroit Riverview Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Lourdes Duenas MD is a female Pediatrician, has 32 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria L. Duenas practice?
- Dr. Maria Duenas has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Duenas practices Pediatrics and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Saint Clair Shores, MI.
Additional practice locations include: Detroit, MI.
See Saint Clair Shores Pediatricians.