A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Martins is Poor.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Martins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Martins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Somerset Medical Center
- Robert Wood Johnson Univ Hosp
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Emilia Martins MD is a female Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 23 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Martins practice?
- Dr. Maria Martins has 2 office locations.
Dr. Maria Martins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine near Edison, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Newark, NJ.
See Edison Obstetricians & Gynecologists.