A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Martins:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Martins, MD is board certified in Obstetrics & Gynecology and Maternal & Fetal Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Martins graduated from UMDNJ Robert Wood Johnson, Piscataway.
Dr. Martins has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Virtua Memorial Hospital Of Burlington County
- Monmouth Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Martins accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 2 plans
- Empire Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- United Health Group, Inc. - Americhoice - 3 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Unicare - 2 plans
- AMERIGROUP - 2 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 2 plans
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 4 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Martins practice?
Dr. Maria Martins practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, Maternal & Fetal Medicine, and Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine near Newark, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Edison, NJ and New Brunswick, NJ.
See Newark Obstetricians & Gynecologists and Newark Pediatricians.