A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Rodriguez:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Rodriguez is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- She has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Rodriguez graduated from Universidad De El Salvador, San Salvador.
Dr. Rodriguez has 17 hospital affiliations:
- Pacific Alliance Medical Center
- Centinela Hospital Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elena Rodriguez MD is a female Family Practitioner, has 33 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and General Practice.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Rodriguez practice?
- Dr. Maria Rodriguez has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Rodriguez practices Family Medicine and General Practice near Los Angeles, CA.
Additional practice locations include: Montebello, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians and Los Angeles Primary Care Doctors.