Dr. Maria Rodriguez Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Maria Rodriguez?

I am 35 weeks and i have only meet her one time.

Posted on September 14th, 2017

I have heard so many negative things about this doc.

Would not recommend

Posted on September 9th, 2017

I left her practice towards the end of my pregnancy. All her staff is always in a hurry. You never see the doctor only the First Nurse Practitioners. The F.N.P. leans more towards C-section instead of natural birth & her bed side manner is very cold. The office staff always had my paperwork behind. I'm glad I left, I would not go back at all. My baby girl was natural w/o any problems w/a new doctor.

Very rude, unprofessional nurses!

Posted on December 16th, 2015

The doctor and PA at the edinburg office are nice and courteous. The staff, especially a nurse called ''Angie'' and the manager of the clinic/finances are rude and disrespectful. Today, I had an appointment for my 20-weeks ultrasound and I humiliated by the nurse Angie since the beginning. She has a very nasty manner and does not care about her patients. For these two nurses, you are just a number. It does not matter how much money you pay them or how long you have been with Dr. Rodríguez, they will treat you as if you were begging them for their services. My insurance plan is excellent and they used to get a lot of money from me but I am not going to come back to a place where I am not appreciated. Do not even waste your time complaining about how bad the nurse Angie treats you, in the end, the manager wont do anything! The manager will only tell you if you are not happy here, go somewhere else!!! She does not apologize to you and will not try to fix her employees' misconduct. It is sad to see how wonderful doctors have such awful staff. Do yourself a favor, and avoid the humiliaton, waste of time (takes forever to see a doctor) and stress and go somewhere else!!! Part of being a healthcare provider is being caring and respectful but the nurses absolutely have no sense of sympathy for you at this place. The manager saw me crying today for the way the nurse Angie treated me and she did nothing! Angie even laughed in my face as I exit the manager's office! I am never going back to this place, EVER!!!

Posted on September 5th, 2015

Although it takes a while to make an initial appointment once your seen the following appointments are not long at all. She has been my Dr for 5 pregnancies and she is the best hands down!

Posted on May 8th, 2015

I didn't see the doctor for awhile into my pregnancy, but her nurse practitioners. One of whom responded to my desire to breastfeed by saying that it was difficult and painful, that she had tried and couldn't do it. Dr. Rodriguez had a problem with my pregnancy weight gain from the start. I gained 50lbs. She scared me into a csection to avoid the possibility of my large baby getting stuck. With my second son I gained 50lbs my new dr never mentioned my weight. I had my second large son via a natural drug free birth. My delivery nurse said she had no doubt I could have delivered my first. If I knew what I do know I wold have avoided this office.

BAD Ease of Appt.

Posted on March 19th, 2015

I've been coming to this doctor for years but ever since last year the apt scheduling has been ridiculous. It takes at least a month for you to get an appt. even if it's urgent... nobody should wait that long. Plus once you get there at your scheduled time, it takes about 30 to 45 minutes for you to actually see the dr.

worst treatment

Posted on February 7th, 2014

if you want to get miss treated she is your dr. not only you get miss treated by dr and office staff make sure you regret ever going to her office

Posted on August 31st, 2012

The doctor needs to be more professional ,doesnt greet you .You ask her a question and goes around it.Hardly ever sees you and when she does ,it's for 5 min

STAFF BAD

Posted on August 15th, 2012

STAFF NEEDS MORE TRAINING VERY BAD MANNERS AND CHILDLIKE...DOC SEEMED OK...WHEN I DID SEE HER!...ANYHOW OVERALL THEY REALLY NEED TO CLEAN HOUSE AND REHIRE...

Poor Post Natal Care

Posted on April 12th, 2011

She completely dropped the ball when I had an allergic reaction to the epidural. I was scolded during my post natal appointment for asking for a referral to another doctor. Also, her nurse at the time was extremely rude and unprofessional.

Wonderful, Caring and Professional Doctor

Posted on March 29th, 2011

Dr. Rodriguez was my doctor during my 2 pregnancies. She is a great doctor with a very kind bedside manner. She really listens to all your concerns and takes the time to explain everything to you. I am so happy that she was my doctor and would trust no one else if I were to have more children. I have highly recommended her to everyone I know. She is the Best!!!

Posted on October 27th, 2017