Dr. Maria Egusquiza MD Patient Reviews

• Pediatrics Miami, FL

March 24th, 2016
Worst ever
Horrible, the staff could not be more rude, like if you are going there for free, they make mistake, and forget about getting a referral for a specialist, I'm sure the good reviews are from friends and family, because lots of mom that I spoken to at the office share my feelings ,

November 22nd, 2015
THE BEST
She is absolutely the VERY BEST!!!!

July 27th, 2015
Excellent dr

October 21st, 2014
Client
I had the pleasure of meeting Dr. Maria Egusquiza 12 yrs ago when my first daughter was born. She's caring, makes sure the parent understands each diagnosis and teaches how to treat or work with each situation. She's a great Doctor.

August 23rd, 2013
Been patients of Dr.Eguzquiza for eight years off and on. We have moved out and back into the state several time and she never forgets my children and the illnesses they have had in the past. She's seen both my children since birth! Everytime I have been out the state i'd really miss her being our pediatrician, really cares about the children and takes her time with them, not like other doctors. I wouldn't recommend another doctor other than her. CONS: wait can be a little longer than usual nurses are ok (has gotten better) parking is terrible PROS: knowledgeable raises health issues after labs cares about patients

August 5th, 2013
M/M
Best of the best!!!!! Very accurate diagnosis and awesome human being my twins are 4 years old now and we just love her!!!! Best Pediatrician Ever!!!!!!

June 19th, 2013
Horrible
Horrible doctor's office. Unfriendly staff and the doctor could care less about your child especially if the kid has special needs. She takes five minutes of her time to see your kid and barely hears what you have to say. RUNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNNN! Don't go to this doctor.

May 2nd, 2013
most of the staff is horrible
too bad there's no negative star for the staff if there were id put it , there are 3 ladies in the office and only the one of them is any good ... the others just see you at the window and blow you off like if you don't matter its sad because the Dr is so nice and seems to really care for her patients . the only other complain i have is after they take you to the exam room they make you wait a realllllllyyyyyy long time i've been there like 4 times and all 4 times i have waited more than 40 min just in the exam room. i have to go out and make sure they haven't forgotten about me .

March 20th, 2013
poor office waiting room condition
This Dr. is GREAT but the waiting room conditions are horrible. It's always extremely hot and my child always gets sick after each visit indicating that the cleanliness is definitely NOT up to par.

March 12th, 2013
As much as I like the doctor I'm seriously considering switching to another doctor because of the nurses. A few months back I was yelled at for bringing my sick child in without an appointment, mind you I was the only one in the waiting room. The new nurse is very nice but doesn't know what she's doing or saying. It's all very unfortunate because I do love the doctor, the staff however I'm not fond of at all.

January 16th, 2013
Great pediatrician, awsome human being really cares for her patients takes her time and is very understanding I highly recommend her is great with the kids

March 10th, 2011
Extreme Doctor
She is the best and funny and caring person, she care for both of my Sons for 6 years. I put for waiting for 45 minutes from last week visit but honesty that is my second time that have happen but must would be 15 minutes. Trust me she knows how to diagnose any problem and she will fight to be sure your child is safe and healthy because she does it with me two boys