A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Eipe:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Eipe is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Eipe, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
- She has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Diabetes Complications
Education & Awards
Dr. Eipe graduated from Western University of Health Sciences, Pomona. She has 4 awards.
Dr. Eipe has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Kaiser Permanente West Los Angeles Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Eipe DO is a female Family Practitioner, has 8 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. Maria Eipe practice?
- Dr. Maria Eipe has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Eipe practices Family Medicine near Los Angeles, CA.
See Los Angeles Family Physicians.