A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Weidmer-Mikhail:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Weidmer-Mikhail is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. Maria Weidmer-Mikhail, MD is board certified in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Education & Awards
Dr. Weidmer-Mikhail graduated from University of Guadalajara, Mexico, San Antonio.
Dr. Weidmer-Mikhail has 14 hospital affiliations:
- Texas Health Harris Methodist Hospital Azle
- Texas Health Presbyterian Hospital Of Dallas
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Elizabeth Weidmer-Mikhail MD is a female Pediatric / Adolescent Psychiatrist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Where does Dr. Maria E. Weidmer-Mikhail practice?
- Dr. Maria Weidmer-Mikhail has 3 office locations.
Dr. Maria Weidmer-Mikhail practices Psychiatry and Child & Adolescent Psychiatry near Dallas, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Cambridge, MA.
See Dallas Psychiatrists.