Dr. Maria Aleli Ello MD Patient Reviews

no change

• Good
  • Bad

November 6th, 2015
Makes other doctors seem like duds
Very in depth and thorough. Love her personality!

March 20th, 2015
My whole family sees this doctor and recommended her when I moved back to my home town. I'm not sure why I recieved the recommendation, I have been treated poorly by the staff and my expectation from Dr. Ello's business practices particularly have not nearly met acceptable standards for a medical office.

December 4th, 2013
Thought I had found a great doctor, but the receptionist is rude and unprofessional.

June 12th, 2012
Dr. Ello's receptionist needs to learn some good customer service. He is sometimes almost rude, both in person and on the phone. Love her nurses and the service they give.

January 19th, 2011
Maybe Maria was having a bad day when I saw her, but I felt extremely rushed when I went to see her months ago. She was also very blunt and tried to push some prescription that I didn't ask for or need. She performed a pap smear and her technique was impersonable (if you're going to stick something inside me, at least act like you care about my comfort). After the appointment, which didn't last more than a few minutes, I was rushed out of the exam room and sent on my way home. I asked the front desk lady if I was the last patient and she said "yes". I told her that I won't ever come back to see Dr. Ello because she treated me like a thing rather than a person.

January 18th, 2011
Dr. Ello
I have been with Dr. Ello for some while now and she I found out that she started her own practice and I would like to find her and go back to her, she is the best doctor out there, she is also my dads doctor and has helped us out alot!!! She is awesome and caring.

January 18th, 2011
Awesome Doctor
Dr. Ello is certainly one of the most compassionate doctors here in Tri-Cities. I can only name 2 other doctors I felt that way about and they are no longer in practice except for one. I will not name them bc ause Ello deserves to be recognized solely today. She genuinely cares about your health and allows you to explain your concern without rushing you.

May 15th, 2010
I velieve since she has gotten busier her office has lost touch with the patients....referrals are getting dropped, paperwork is not getting completed accurately and timely...costing patients time and money. Dr. Ello is a good doctor but it is the same old thing....once you get the patients in and you get so big then the patient just becomes another number on the wall....

June 27th, 2009
Dr Maria Ello Is The Best Doctor
She is a very good doctor and very caring and takes good care of her patients and has a wonderful personality and sense of humor and shows alot of pride in being a doctor and check up on her patients and has a good heart

July 22nd, 2017