Dr. Maria Elswick MD Patient Reviews

Overall Review

3.8

April 23rd, 2014
The best doctor there is!
I have seen more than a normal amount of dr's and specialist in my life and she is far surperior to everyone of them. Her intelligence and understanding of the human body is the best I've ever seen. She is as an additional bonus not pushy, critical or judgemental. She truly cares about helping the patient feel better, she is not about just going through the motions or trying to save the insurers money. She is an honest caring and superiorly intelligent doctor. They should all be like this.

June 24th, 2012
Very good listener and deep knowledge/expertise
We really like that Dr. Elswick listens and takes time and just doesn't go by some test result. She is very professional and has a breath of knowledge combined with good instincts. We had our second son with her and she really cared about how we wanted to proceed in our birthplan and was very supportive. Her assessment was always accurate (despite what other doctors had told us before). She was just awesome!!!

December 22nd, 2010
Dr. Elswick is a wonderful OB/GYN. I left my HMO provider and followed her to Kaiser. She is calming and reassuring. She was nothing but professional and caring throughout my entire pregnancy and the 4 years after delivery.

January 31st, 2010
j
Maria Elswick is a nightmare. She medically assualted me by cutting me against my wishes, ripped my son out(wouldnt let me birth him), ripped the sac ...