A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. Maria Escalada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Escalada is Poor.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escalada graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.
Dr. Escalada has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center - Alta Bates Campus
- Alta Bates Summit Medical Center- Summit Campus
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. Maria Escalada MD is a female Pediatrician, has 27 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. Maria Escalada practice?
- Dr. Maria Escalada has 1 office location.
Dr. Maria Escalada practices Pediatrics near Hercules, CA.
See Hercules Pediatricians.