A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 1 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. Maria Escalada is Poor. Dr. Escalada has been reviewed by 2 patients who have provided 1 comments. The rating is 1 out of 4 stars.
Education & Awards
Dr. Escalada graduated from Nicanor Reyes Medical Foundation, Quezon City.More Education & Awards
Dr. Escalada has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Alta Bates Summit Med Center
- Doctors Medical Cts - San Pablo & Pinole
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Escalada accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Harvard Pilgrim Health Care - 2 plans
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Blue Shield of California - 88 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Unicare - 11 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Anthem Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 6 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. Maria Escalada:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. Maria C. Escalada practice?
Dr. Maria Escalada practices Family Medicine and Pediatrics near Hercules, CA.
See Hercules Family Physicians and Hercules Pediatricians.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Malia Escalada, Dr. Mamie Escalada, Dr. Mara Escalada, Dr. Mari Escalada, Dr. Mariah Escalada, Dr. Mariam Escalada, Dr. Marian Escalada, Dr. Mariana Escalada