Dr. Maria Escano MD Patient Reviews

• Trauma Surgery Wilkes Barre, PA

4.8

March 19th, 2012
Excellent
Very good bedside manners. Excellent surgicalskills. Highly recommended.

March 19th, 2012
Excellent surgeon and physician
Dr. Escano demonstrates an admirable passion to the surgical profession, compassionate care for her patients and excellent surgical expertise. Look n ...

December 5th, 2011
Excellent physician, surgeon
Would not go to anyone else but her! She is the best!

April 3rd, 2011
Excellent
Excellent physician

December 22nd, 2010
Saved my life
Got into a car accident and almost lost my life. Thanks for doing what you do.

May 14th, 2010
Surgical Professionalism beyond expectations
Dr. Escano is the best doctor I have ever worked with as a hospital staff. I also chose her as my doctor when I got sick because I have witnessed how she cared about her patients and was very astute with her diagnostic and technical skills. I can go on and on about how much I admire her as a physician but I can't say enough about how compassionate she is as a person, despite the very stressful and busy schedule she has. I trust her with my life and my family's life. She is truly a prime example for the profession! When I was diagnosed with small bowel problems, she was always compassionate and supported me through my recovery.

February 12th, 2010
Most Caring Physician
In times when finding the best physician is tough, I'm glad a finally found one. Thank you for all you have done for me and my family, Dr. Your compassion knows no bounds.

January 4th, 2010
I was very confused and scared about what was going on with me. After a very careful and thorough evaluation, I finally found out that I needed surgery. I am so happy to get such excellent care from a caring physician. I was quite surprised knowing how doctors can be so busy! She even took the time to explain the anatomy of my procedure, which she really helped a lot. My wounds are healed and I will be forever grateful.Recovering patient=========================================The best!!! I would not trust anyone else but her for me and my family.Family member of a patient=========================================If you want a doctor who will take the time to explain your condition and give you a direct and honest opinion, she is the doctor to go to. After going from one doctor to the next, I am so glad I finally found someone like her-a doctor who truly cares.Reviewer: Long time patient========================================= I was diagnosed with cancer a few years ago and have been going to multiple physicians and many different hospitals. Everything felt hopeless until I met Dr. Escano. She is the best physician I have ever met. I have never met a more caring and compassion doctor. She is direct, honest and realistic and willing to help me fight for my life. She is very thorough and carefully explained all my options and patiently answered all my questions despite her very busy schedule. She helped me through a very difficult time in my life and I can never thank her enough. Because of her and her wonderful staff, I am alive today and loving life!! I know I can never fully thank her for everything she's done for me and my family but I will forever be grateful for doctors like her. She is truly the best.

November 19th, 2009
Unbelievably Cocky
Quite possibly the most pretencious person I have ever met. Immediately dismissed my feelings and symptoms to tell me some off the wall diagnosis. I have never seen someone who thought they know everything while being completely wrong more in my life. Not to mention she is a liar.